Bangkok Thailand Bargirl Experience From A New Yorker

 Bangkok Thailand Bargirl Experience From A New Yorker

I’m a 41-year-old from New York, New York and I try to stay in good shape. Been holidaying in Thailand for over 10 years. Was married to a Thai for 8 years so I can speak decent conversational Thai. I am far from a prolific monger but love the scene and live for Thai women. The secret of my success is simple really.

Bangkok Thailand Bargirl Experience Nana Plaza

American In Bangkok Monger Snap Shot

Keep in shape by drinking a lot of water and not overdoing alcohol intake. This is key. For appearances out and about dressing well and appropriately, smelling good, and always trying to have a laugh has kept me out of trouble. Along with getting me some super hot pussy.

Note that I've changed some small details just so the identification of the girls isn't obvious. I never, ever give the public information on the girls.

I was in Thailand for 2 weeks last month and perhaps 8 days out the 15 I was dating or mongering.


Thai Bargirl Babes


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post