Back In The Land of Smiles Again Time For Some Girls

Back In The Land of Smiles Again

Can't believe I'm back in the Land of Smiles Thailand again. IT was just like yesterday that I was here last. Well, more than yesterday, about 4 months ago. A lot cooler now though. I like it like this.

Anyway, got in late last night. The traffic is still the same, slow. Finally got to my hotel at about midnight. The night is still bustling with activity. Wow, a lot of Ladyboys around on the streets, can't tell them apart.
Bangkok Red Light Adult Entertainment Babes

Soi Cowboy Bangkok Red Light District Sukhumvit

Anyway, Dow to soi Cowboys for a drink. Walked into a crazy house again. The name is absolutely what it is. Went upstairs and sat on a sofa. Just looking around while sipping my drink. Then a fairly big nom girl walks by and asks for a drink. Looked okay, so why not. Started negotiating right away. I guess it was getting late. Asked about st and lt and I said we'll see. So I paid the BF and off we went.

Caught a taxi back to my hotel. Traffic was so bad we decided to walk the last 100 feet.

Got to the hotel and took a shower together. I guess it is hit or miss whether together or separately. Anyway, we got into bed and I put some gel on her. She liked it a lot and said she came a couple of times. Then put on a condom and gave me a BJ. She didn't like to kiss to that was a turn-off. Anyway, we finished with mish with me on top. It felt nice. Then she says she has to meet her friend back at the bar. Oh well, I was tired anyway from a long flight. Just let her go.

Meeting  Up With An Old Thai Girl I Barfined Before


Been rather busy the last few days. Met up with an old bf from some years ago. She doesn’t do p4p anymore but does come to visit me when I’m in town. So she came over on Saturday evening and we had dinner and some wine. Just like a date. Then back to my room for more wine.

Then into the shower separately. Then into bed for some fun. Rubbed some gel on her and also put some on her hand. Played around for about 20 minutes or so. Felt very fine until she said she came. Then on with the condom and she climbed on top. She gets tired quickly like that so I do mish. Then I get off and we play with earache other for another 15 or so minutes until I come. Wow, it felt good.

Anyway, she doesn’t like to take pictures anymore but I convinced her for just one. I just love them.

Related Story: 


Thai Bargirl Babes


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post